Extended Day 2018-19

Rain, Ice, Snow!

There was so much excitement about the swiftly changing weather conditions this week! We often notice that the children keenly feel these upcoming changes even

Read More »

This is The Same

On Thursday afternoon, Wesley and Livia were quite interested in spending time together.  Livia, Livia want to color with me? My favorite color is this! Wesley shows

Read More »

A Guitar Lesson

Mondays see Extended Day in Studio Blue and this week Mark was surprised to find a strange guitar hanging in the studio.  Sam had brought

Read More »

Keeping Safe

Lately, out on the playground, there has been a flurry of animal play. We have seen birds, kittens, dogs, wolves and even dragons!  Themes of

Read More »

Let’s Make a Farm!

Let’s make a farm! I’m a boy farmer.   Marky I’m the horsey! That’s because I love horses. I ride a horse and his name was

Read More »

Cars, Signs and Garages

There has been enthusiastic interest in building roads and ramps for the construction vehicles and cars. With so many cars on the road, sometimes the

Read More »

Exploring Playdough

The playdough table has been a popular place to explore in the afternoon for the past two weeks. The children have explored using various tools

Read More »

Early Arrival

Early Arrival gives children the opportunity to begin the day in a small group with children from all four studios. Ursula, being the first to

Read More »

Good advice

Ruth had spent several minutes building with the magna tiles on the light table.  She was working on building three different sized houses, telling the

Read More »